Castro Valley Criminal Defense Lawyer
Any allegation of a crime can be difficult to deal with. Before even taking into account the penalties you may be facing, you are likely dealing with stress related to the uncertainty about the criminal charges. You probably have a lot of questions about your case. For example, will your case go to trial? Can you receive a plea bargain? What impact would a conviction have on your future? What is the worst outcome you could receive? How long will the criminal process take? Will a conviction impact your ability to find employment or housing? These are just a few of the unknowns related to a criminal charge that can make your situation seem overwhelming.
The good news is the Castro Valley criminal defense lawyers at The Nieves Law Firm should be able to provide information about these issues. Our attorneys can take most of the uncertainty out of your case so you can begin making informed decisions about how to move forward. If you would like to learn more about our criminal defense representation and how we can help you with your criminal charges, give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
What Crimes Do We Assist With?
At The Nieves Law Firm, we defend clients accused of a wide variety of crimes. If you are facing criminal charges in the Bay Area or Sacramento, we aim to help. Our defense attorneys have assisted hundreds of clients facing criminal charges related to:
- DUIs – Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or marijuana
- Gun Crimes – Crimes involving the use of firearms, such as possession by a convicted felon or prohibited party, the use of a firearm during the commission of a felony, and discharge of firearms
- Sex Crimes – Any crime that is sexual in nature, including prostitution, rape, sexual battery, and sex crimes against children like lewd conduct against a minor
- Domestic Violence – Crimes involving intimate partner violence, domestic battery, and child abuse
- Fraud – Any crime that uses deceit to impact the decision of another person for your own personal gain like insurance fraud, welfare fraud, workers compensation fraud, and embezzlement
- Drug Crimes – Any crime involving drugs, such as drug trafficking, drug sales, drug manufacturing, or drug possession
- Theft – Any crime that involves the illegal taking of something from another person inclusive of crimes as minor as shoplifting to serious felonies such as home invasion burglary and robbery.
- Juvenile Crimes – Any crime that was committed by a child under the age of 18
Regardless of the crime you are being charged with, a Castro Valley criminal defense lawyer at The Nieves Law Firm may be able to help. Contact our team today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about the options you have.
Why Hire The Nieves Law Firm?
We often hear from clients asking us why they should hire an attorney from The Nieves Law Firm instead of another firm. There are many different reasons that our legal representation could benefit you.
First and foremost, we have experience. At The Nieves Law Firm, we have defended clients accused of a large number of crimes, and we have been able to secure favorable outcomes on behalf of our clients. If you’re looking for an experienced team to represent you in court, look no further than The Nieves Law Firm.
We have also been recognized in the legal industry for our legal representation. In fact, we have received numerous awards and recognition for our legal work. Our firm and attorneys have received multiple awards related to our criminal defense and DUI representation.
Our clients like working with us. Nearly every client we work with is satisfied with our representation. Don’t believe us? Check out our Google reviews by clicking here. You can count on us to provide you with great customer service and exceptional legal services.
Last, but certainly not least, we care about our clients. It may sound cliché, especially in the legal industry, but we truly care about the people we represent and their futures. We are committed to not only providing our clients with a short-term solution to their legal problems, but also one that takes their long-term goals into account. The video below provides a visual representation of our mission to take the criminal out of criminal defense.
Contact The Nieves Law Firm
If you’re facing criminal charges, it is important that you act quickly. The sooner you contact an attorney, the sooner they can begin building a defense strategy for your case. Contact a Castro Valley criminal defense lawyer at The Nieves Law Firm to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your criminal charges.