Concord Post-Conviction Relief Lawyers
Post-conviction relief is an area of law that allows an individual to pursue legal recourse for a prior criminal conviction. There are many different types of relief available, and the exact type of relief you should pursue depends on a number of factors, including what you were previously convicted of and what you want to achieve with your conviction relief.
The attorneys at The Nieves Law Firm can help with many of your post-conviction relief goals. We have assisted clients with a wide range of post-conviction remedies, and our Concord post-conviction relief lawyers have had success with various types of relief available under California law. Contact our team today to schedule a free consultation.
Understanding Your Conviction Relief Options
Depending on the crime you were convicted of and what you hope to achieve by pursuing post-conviction relief, a Concord post-conviction attorney can help you determine which form of relief is best suited for you. Some types of relief you can pursue include:
- Motions to Vacate (For Immigration Purposes)
- Motions to Vacate (For Victims of Human Trafficking or other Victims of Abuse)
- Dismissals Under P.C. 1203.4
- Early Termination of Probation under P.C. 1203.3
- Sentencing Reductions Under P.C. 17(b) and 17(d)
- Petitions to Seal an Arrest
- Motions for Factual Innocence
- Certificate of Rehabilitation & Pardon
- Requests for Resentencing
- Writ of Error Coram Nobis
- Franklin Hearing
Regardless of the type of relief you would like to pursue, an attorney at The Nieves Law Firm could help. Contact our team today to schedule a free consultation.
Why Choose The Nieves Law Firm?
Our mission at The Nieves Law Firm is to take the “criminal” out of criminal defense. It’s what we do. Post-conviction relief allows us to help individuals move on with their life after a conviction. But why choose The Nieves Law Firm instead of another attorney or law firm? There are three main reasons: experience, results, and what clients say.
- Experience – We have ample experience working on a number of different types of post-conviction relief on behalf of clients. If it’s a form of post-conviction relief in California, chances are we have done it for a client. In fact, our work in these specific types of cases has been so commendable that it has been featured in published opinions by California courts. If you are serious about post-conviction relief in Concord, you can count on us to make a serious argument on your behalf.
- Results – As the saying goes, “Results speak for themselves.” At The Nieves Law Firm, we know that results are almost always the best way to determine the effectiveness of your attorney. We also know that by working with us, you will be working with a results-driven team. We have pursued nearly every form of conviction relief in California, and we have been successful in countless cases. If you want a results-oriented team, give us a call.
- What Clients Say – We have ample experience and have been successful in a number of different conviction relief cases, so naturally our clients have some great things to say about our client-focused representation. Check out the review below that a client left us on Google after working with them on a post-conviction relief matter.
“The best I’ve ever seen. They got me everything I ever wanted. I no longer have to live in the shadows.
If you have any legal problems these guys will take care of it , especially if you need your criminal cases reopened and dismissed for immigration purposes. It is worth every penny you spend with them.”
Contact Experienced Attorneys
If you need assistance with post-conviction relief, contact the Concord post-conviction relief lawyers at The Nieves Law Firm. Let us help you take the “criminal” out of criminal defense. Call us today to schedule a free consultation.